Thanks to our sponsor: Reiboot is a Mac app that acts as an all-in-one system recovery tool for iOS that allows you to quickly and easily fix many common issues with old, out of date or malfunctioning devices. You can download the Reiboot iOS system recovery software for free now (or a separate version for Android devices):
The Reiboot app includes features for fixing iPhones and iPads with screens that won’t turn on, devices stuck in recovery mode or with the Apple logo on the screen, and devices that are freezing and experiencing other issues that often require a reset, reinstall of iOS, or other manual fix. It also includes features for fixing common errors with iTunes and Apple TV.
While these fixes can usually be performed manually for those with skill and knowledge of iOS, Reiboot makes it a one-step process for those unsure of what’s causing their issue.
But it’s not only common fixes for smartphones and tablets, Reiboot also includes built-in features for performing custom IPSW firmware restores, downgrading from an iOS beta, and repairing common errors for backups and restores in iTunes.
In addition, the app has quick fixes for common Apple TV issues including when the device is stuck on the Apple logo, in recovery mode, or during AirPlay. Here’s a full list of included features:
- Repair many iOS System Problems including the ability to fix iPhone black screen, devices stuck on the Apple logo, screens not turning on. and more
- Fix your iPhone or iPad if it’s freezing or suffering from problems you can’t identify.
- 1-click to Enter/Exit iPhone Recovery Mode Free
- Recover your iOS to Normal without Data Loss
- Fully Compatible with the Newest iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/iPad Pro (iOS 12)
Custom IPSW Restore
- Downgrade iPhone Beta Software
- Fix Apple TV problems
- Repair iTunes Backup & Restore Errors, More Efficient
About the Author
More info: https://9to5mac.com/partners/