Mortal Kombat 11 has caught a lot of flack on all systems recently due to some grinding issues that seem to push players towards spending real money. NetherRealm has apologized for the situation, and noted that fixes are on the way. These fixes are on their way to Switch as well, with some other tweaks and changes coming too. NetherRealm has said two Switch updates are coming, and you can get full details on each below.
First, we wanted to say thank you all for your feedback on Mortal Kombat 11 so far. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best experience possible and working to get the latest updates and patches live across all platforms.
We’re aware of the difficulty issues in Towers of Time, and while we’ve made some changes, rest assured there are more on the way. To help you along your way, everyone will receive:
· 500,000 Koins
· 500 Hearts
· 1,000 Soul Fragments
· 1,000 Time Krystals
We’ve broken down the updates coming to each platform below. As always, if you’re experiencing issues, please send a ticket to our CS team at https://support.wbgames.com/hc/en-us. Thank you for being a part of the Mortal Kombat Kommunity!
For the Nintendo Switch, we have two patches in progress. We’re aiming to have the first patch in this series released in the next day or two.
· Character tuning to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time
· Reduce AI health to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time
· Reduce effects and frequency of most difficult modifiers in Towers of Time
· Overall improvements to stability
The second patch is in progress and we’ll let you know as soon as we have a release date. This update will include:
· Reduce AI difficulty
· Increased Kurrency rewards in Towers of Time
· Thank you gift (500,000 Koins, 500 Hearts, 1,000 Soul Fragments and 1,000 Time Krystals)